Team Retention: Linking Satisfaction and Wellbeing
Description: Veterinary team retention improves when we support connections that bring team members together. Social, professional and community connections build bonds within the team and increase job satisfaction. Mentoring and in-hospital training also are important to build trust, which is foundational to a fulfilling career and also increases productivity and efficiency. Join this webinar to learn practical actions you can take to increase retention.
Participants can expect to learn about:
- Best practices for team retention
- A formula to calculate annual turnover
- How supporting social and professional connections improves wellbeing for team members
- Training that builds trust between team members
- Evaluating your own team training program